Velocity is a great add-on to have and if you like using kodi then this add-on might make you fall in love with it. By installing velocity on kodi, you’ll be arming your kodi with a very powerful weapon that’ll allow you to watch movies and Tv shows. Here you can watch them for free over the internet and also it saves you the trouble of searching for movie and TV streaming sites.
Installation of velocity on kodi will require you to have fusion installed on kodi first. If you do not already have fusion on kodi or do not know how to install it, then here is a quick guide on how to install fusion on kodi.
Now that you have fusion installed on kodi, we can proceed with the installation of velocity add-on on kodi.
Here is a guide on How to Install Velocity on Kodi (Krypton)
- Go to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Add-ons
- Select Add-on browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select KodiFusion
- Select Kodi-repos
- Select english
- Select repository.BlazeRepo-3.2.zip
- Wait untill you see the Blazetamer’s Repository Add-on updated notification on the top right of the screen
- Now select Install from repository
- Select Blazetamer’s Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Velocity
- Select Install
- Wait for Velocity Add-on installed notification on the top right of the screen
- Now click Velocity and then select Open
- Select Open
- The homescreen of velocity addon looks like this.
This completes the Installation process of velocity on Kodi.