Exodus is a third party add-on made for platforms like kodi. It is illegal to install exodus according to the official kodi forum.
Exodus is still the best addons for kodi krypton and here is a guide on how to install exodus on kodi krypton.
Before you go ahead and Install Exodus, you will need the Fusion repository installed. If you already have it installed then you can go ahead with the Exodus Installation. In case you don’t have it yet, then in that case, here is a detailed step by step guide with screenshots on how to install fusion on kodi.
Learn How to install Exodus On Kodi (Krypton-V17.1)
- Choose Addons
- Choose Add-ons browser
- Then Choose Install from zip file
- Choose FusionKodi
- Choose kodi-repos
- Choose english
- Next scroll down and choose repository.exodus-1.0.1.zip
- You will see a notification saying Exodus repository Add-on installed
- Now choose Install from repository
- Choose Exodus repository
- Choose Video add-ons
- Choose Exodus
- Choose Install
- Wait untill Exodus is completely downloaded
- Now choose Exodus
- Choose Open
- Now you can select and watch movies and Tv shows based on genres, year, people, language, most popular etc.
Exodus is installed on kodi and can be used now.
How To Access Exodus On Kodi
- From the Kodi Homescreen
- Choose Add-ons
- Choose Video Add-ons
- Choose Exodus Thumbnail
- You will see the Exodus menu
The above mentioned steps show you the best way to install exodus on kodi. Kodi is a very powerful media player and it’s full power can be experienced only after you have unleashed it by installing the best add-ons.