Google apps that are worth dying for aren’t free and the once that are free are not worth dying for! Now what do we do? Nothing just go ahead and read this post!
The best legal way available for you to access the paid apps for free is to opt to download them from a place where they are free, i.e. alternatives of Google playstore. Here I have mentioned some of the alternatives to Google Playstore that can help you get what you are looking for.
The Last one makes one of my favourites.
Amazon app of the day
The amazon app store offers around 25 to 35 paid apps per month for free that amount to around $100. These apps are displayed under its app of the day offer. So all you need to do is download the amazon appstore and be ready to be greeted with atleast one free app (paid app free for you) every day. There is another app called the “FREE APP NOTIFIER FOR AMAZON” that notifies you about all the paid apps that are free for that day and are available for your device.
This is itself an app that you can download from the Google app store for free and then using this you can download many more paid apps for free with its app of the day program or you can also get top apps for a discount of 90% on its original price.
This app also shows all the latest free apps available.
App of the Day
This is another app available on the app store which is popular for giving away apps either for free or a price which is equivalent to free. This is a good and trusted alternative to AppGratis, if you do not get the app that you want on AppGratis then look forward to “APP OF THE DAY” app. The offers on this app are available for a limited time only and one special thing about this app is that you can add the apps that you want to download to your watchlist and you will be notified whenever that app is available for download for free/ discount.
Getjar is a third party app store that provides you with a different method to download the paid apps for free. On Getjar you can earn credits to download and run free android apps and then use these credits to get the paid apps.
Google opinion rewards
This is an app from google that awards you with google playstore credits for answering some surveys. So all you need to do is download this app and start taking surveys and use those credits to get the paid apps. The bad thing about this app is that you can take only one survey per week.
Google play return policy
If you want an app just for an hour or two then you can try this trick. When you buy an app from the google playstore, google allows you to try the app for an hour or two and if you do not like the app, then you can opt for a refund. This can be helpful if you are reviewing a paid app like a game or something like that.
Amazon app store credits
Amazon coins are another smart alternatives to get paid apps for free from the amazon appstore.
To earn Amazon Coins:
- Go to the Amazon Appstore for Android on your Android, BlackBerry, Fire Tablet, or the Amazon website.
- Purchase an app, in-app item, or game that is eligible to earn promotional Amazon Coins.
- For Kindle Fire 1st Generation, make your purchase from the Amazon website, then download it using the Cloudtab on your device.
- If you own a Kindle Fire 1st Generation, you can earn Coins for eligible purchases, but you won’t see a notification on your device.
- You can check your updated Coins balance on the detail page of any paid eligible item in the Amazon Appstore on the Amazon website.
- Coins you earn expire one year after the later of the date we give them to you or the date you last purchased or redeemed Coins.
- Earned Coins (along with any other Coins we’ve awarded to you) are used first when making purchases with Coins.
Amazon coins are supported on Android, BlackBerry OS v10.3 devices, and Fire Tablets.
Manually install the apps:
You can download the app’s .apk file from file sharing sites like 4shared.com, mediafire.com or filecrop.com by selecting download under notifications and manually install it on your device. But make sure to scan the file.