Android Operating system has gained considerable popularity over a period of time. Most of the Android device users have Windows 10 running on their system and they want to run their Android games and apps on their computer.
What is an Emulator?
An Emulator basically is an imitator that can be hardware or software. Through Emulator you allow one system like an Android Smartphone to run its apps and games on some other device like computers, laptops etc. Emulators are beneficial because they allow you to get android notifications on pc, play games and apps on a bigger screen which is otherwise not possible on your Android smartphones which have comparatively small screens.
Although new Emulator but performs many tasks. This emulator comes loaded with many unique features that are otherwise difficult to find in other Android emulators. This Emulator being free is an added advantage to its users. Once you install and run this emulator, you would find your mobile phone and computer system linked.
- You can play apps and games on your computer while letting your phone sit idle.
- Supports ARM
- You can use your computer browser and install apps directly from there
- Before using this emulator, you need to install VirtualBox.
- This emulator gives you freedom to access your mobile data on your computer or laptop.
AMIDuOS is one of the popular Android Emulators that comes in two different versions. One for Android Lollipop and other for Jelly Bean. You just need to pay an optimum price of $15/month for Lollipop version and $10 for Jellybean.
- AMIDuOS ranks among the best android Emulators.
- Whether you need an emulator for productivity or for gaming, AMIDuOS would not disappoint you.
- If you are using emulators on a regular basis, then this one is the best choice for you.
- One of the fastest Android emulators for your Windows 10 operating system.
- The process of Installation, downloading and running is simple.
This Emulator isn’t new and has been in the market for quite a long time. Its popularity and fame in the online market is worth mentioning. You can try installing premium version of this emulator without bloatware. This emulator gives you an option to watch your favorite apps and games on a bigger screen.
- No good service come for free so you have to pay $2/month for the premium version and run your Android games and other games on your Windows system bloatware free.
- Simple to use
- Can be used by beginners.
- Pick any of your Android apps and watch it run on your system using this emulator.
This is a pretty new Android emulator in the online market but that really hasn’t stopped it from gaining popularity in the online world. This emulator is one of the popular choices amongst people looking for simulators that can run their Android games and apps on Windows 10.
- Comes loaded with Google Play store.
- More stable than any other emulator in the market.
- This emulator comes with an app that can be easily downloaded on your Android phone in order to control your computer easily.
- For greater performance, it is advised to use computers containing processor supporting Intel VT-x or AMD-V virtualization
Developers, good news for you!!! Genymotion is here with the all-new emulators’ experience. If you want to develop an app or a game for your Android device, then this emulator should be your first choice. To use this emulator and watch Android device apps and games, you don’t have to actually own the Android device unlike in case of other emulators.
- This emulator supports various versions of Android operating systems.
- Regular users should use this emulator less as it is best suited for professional developers only.
- This is one of the powerful emulators that come loaded with amazing features for testers and developers.
If you want to play Android games on your Windows PC, then Nox is another good option for you. This emulator supports keyboard, gamepad, mouse, and many other devices that enhances the experience of people using Android emulators. We can say that the overall performance of this emulator is satisfying.
- Good at performance
- You can use this emulator to create screenshots
- Download and upload files easily.
- Easy to interface with the Windows 10 PC so connect your Android device.
- One of the best emulators that you have ever seen in the Android Emulators’ list.
An emulator that is designed especially for Windows platform. This app is basically designed for users who want to enjoy their Android apps and games to the fullest. This emulator supports Ethernet so you can use the Internet without any hassle.
- All new animations and virtual menu screen won’t let you take your eyes off it.
- This emulator is perfect for app developers who want to test their apps.
- Windroy is one of the best apps if you want to test your OS performance in depth.
8. Remix OS Player
The newest addition to the list of Android emulators. The best part of using this emulator is that it allows users to access multiple Android games at the same time. Open multiple windows on your windows PC and play apps and games. This emulator is completely free so you can download it for free, install and run android apps on your windows 10 device for free.
- Install this emulator if you wish to play several games simultaneously.
- Supports Android Marshmallow.
- Easy to download.
- One of the best Android emulator that supports latest Android games and apps.
The above mentioned Android emulators that can be used for windows 10 to run your Android games and apps on your computer. If you want emulators for other platforms then loveROMs is an option. You can use the right emulator in order to widen your knowledge, meet your needs, and much more.